- Our instructors are highly qualified and some with master degrees in mathematics, statistics or other related discipline.
- Our experienced instructors have always been able to ensure their students achieve outstanding performance in school.
- We closely follow, but never limited to, the curricula set by the Ministry of Education in order to fully prepare our students for the upcoming advanced courses they will be taking in university in the future.
- We emphasize on exploring individual student's strengths and weaknesses by understanding their unique personality type, intellectual ability as well as their academic background.
- Our fees are reasonable! The fees of our tutoring classes are much lower than if the student were to attend private school, yet we offer you a higher guarantee for being able to enter your desired university program.
- Provide the Learna students with an appropriate environment within which they can learn.
- Provide the students with a challenging and stimulating curriculum that will assist their growth as students.
- Provide encouragement, assistance and feedback to the Learna students in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Create an environment in which the Learna students feel they are being treated in an equitable manner, and in which they are free from any type of harassment.
- Provide relevant communication to the parents of the Learna students regarding their child’s achievement, attendance, behaviour, or any other areas of concern in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Follow the protocol and procedures that Learna has established for them while dealing with any student who persistently disrupts the learning environment of the other students at their centre.
- Provide a timely opportunity to any parent who wishes to discuss any concerns they may have about their child’s Learna experience.
TUTORING from K. to Grade12
TUTORING from Grade K. to Grade 12, MATH - SCIENCE - ENGLISH - FRENCH Calculus - Advanced Functions - Data Management - Physics - Biology - Chemistry - Accounting - French - EQAO (Ontario Curriculum). We also provide- SAT & SSAT Preparation- Study Skill Programs - TOEFL, IELTS, Test Preparation-High School Credits.
Call: 647 977 1242 - Email: email@example.com,- 808 Britannia Rd. W (Unit 206) Mississauga ON L5V 0A7 (Mavis & Britannia)